About Me

Mike and I got married June 9,2006. Before braving children we tried a few pets and consider them our children. We have two cats, Mouse and Salem and 2 ferrets named Mr. Pickles and Moose. We figured if we did good with them, kids would be easy--yea right!! We have an adorable 2 year old, Cheyenne Laura North. She is our pride and joy!! She was born May 31, 2008! So we're busy workin and playing with her!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!






We are just about ready for Christmas, just a couple more people to buy for. Cheyenne got her Christmas pictures taken so we can send them across the world(literally, some go to Scotland). We are excited to see our families for Christmas and show off our perfect little angel!!

2 comments:

The Beckstroms said...

Hi Sar! I found you from Gae's blog. Darling pics of Cheyenne. It was fun to see you guys last night. Thanks for the gift for Caroline. That was so thoughtful. I didn't know you had a blog. I am so excited. I am never on facebook, I am more into blogging so I will say hi here! Happy Holidays!

Here And Happy! said...

Christmas with kids is so fun! I found your blog from Jamilyn...hope you don't mind me peekin' in here from time to time.