About Me

Mike and I got married June 9,2006. Before braving children we tried a few pets and consider them our children. We have two cats, Mouse and Salem and 2 ferrets named Mr. Pickles and Moose. We figured if we did good with them, kids would be easy--yea right!! We have an adorable 2 year old, Cheyenne Laura North. She is our pride and joy!! She was born May 31, 2008! So we're busy workin and playing with her!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Helloooooo!!

Yes, yes. I know it's been a while. Well to give a short, sweet and to the point update, Chy is doing fantastic! She now has 6 teeth (well almost, she's currently working on popping two in right now)! She loves to play and do what she wants!! She is developing a cute but demanding attitude and personality, everyone tell me it reminds them of me! :) Chy crawls EVERYWHERE and gets into EVERYTHING!! I'm bound and determined to get her to walk by Halloween though, I know, she'll just be able to get into more things! It's not going to take much to get her to do it though. She's just a bit stubborn and has to do things on her own time! Mike has been able to spend all summer with Chy and I think enjoys being the stay-at-home daddy, although I think he's about ready to go back to work-not to work, but just to get out once and a while. I'm still working away and wishing I was home!!
We finally got Chy's pictures taken for her one year (yup I know she's 16 months old now). And we got some cute ones in her Halloween Costume-She's a lady bug!!

5 comments:

cuzimmom said...

That's my kid's kid!! And yes, she does have an attitude. But, with the household she lives in, it's not surprissing.

The Beckstroms said...

Yay! An update, the pictures are darling and she is getting so big. Love her costume, that is too cute. Glad things are well!

Anonymous said...

I love the lady bug costume. she is so cute!

Here And Happy! said...

Thanks for the update! We love to see your cute pics and to know your thoughts. Get Mike to blog! That's what we "stay-at-homes" do, right?

Adam B said...

What adorable pics! Did Cheyenne make your Halloween deadline for walking? It took Caroline a long time too, don't feel bad. Your little girl looks so grown up I can hardly stand it. Hope all is well with your family. We love and miss you guys.